- Bob Grindle Memorial site, Southern Bay Road
- Sherm Perkins Memorial Park, Northern Bay Road
- Lampson Preserve, Routes 199/166
- Tills Point trail, Wardwell Point Road
- Weinland Natural Area trails, Gray Ridge Road
Note to hikers: During hunting season it is especially important that all trail users be aware of others using the lands. Hikers should wear blaze orange (front and back) as a safety measure, just as hunters do. Dogs should remain leashed and should also be wearing some visible article of blaze orange. During the month-long deer hunting season with firearms, Sundays are the best days to hike.