Burn Permit

Burn permits can be obtained for free from Fire Chief Dennis Robertson. Call the Chief at 326-4885 to arrange for the permit. Burn permits can also be obtained from Sally Bridges during Town Clerk office hours.

Burn permits for certain types of burns are also available through the State of Maine website for a fee, here.